Thursday, March 31, 2011

SQUEEEEELLLL!!!

Ok, so I'm about to share with you all just how much of a dork I am. Yesterday I posted about my A Girl and a Glue Gun inspired apron. Well, after I posted, I left a comment on her tutorial saying how much I loved her blog (I do... I kinda stalk her!) and that I was linking back to her on mine. And guess what?! Kim responded to my comment! YYYEEEAAA!!! Arms flailing Kermit the frog style. See? I told you I'm a dork. Kim responding to my comment totally made my day and gave me a big ego boost that someone as busy and as cool as she would take the time to check out my little blog.

Anyhoo, today was another rainy, wet, gray, yucky day. Surprisingly, the kiddos were super good. No crankiness or complaints about being bored. They even played nice together! This morning my Punkin decided her Bitty Baby Sophia needed a party dress. So I let her pick out some fabric and I got to work. Now, keep in mind that this was a quick throw together, unplanned dress with 4 kids climbing the walls in the room with me, so its not lined or embellished or even measured really well, but I think it turned out cute.

It's had to tell by the way Punkin is holding her, but it's just a simple sleeveless bodice with a Velcro back, and a full gathered skirt. I'm not completely thrilled with it yet, so I might have to sneak it off her while she's sleeping and finish it up a little. Maybe a bow, or a ribbon around the waist. Hhhhmmm. Like I don't have anything better to do after the kids go to bed. Like maybe get some sleep myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...