Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Binkie Bag!

Is your baby a Binkie Baby? Well, mine is. Actually, all of my kids have been hooked on pacifiers. They have all needed at LEAST three binkies in their cribs with them at sleepy time. It has always worked out great for me, when the kiddos would wake up in the middle of the night all they had to do is reach out, grab a new binkie and pop it in their mouth. But then somehow between when they woke up in the morning and time to go in for a nap, all the binkies would dissapear. Well, it took me until my fourth child, but I have finally come up with a solution.

The Binkie Bag
Now I just gather up all the binkies and stick them in this cute little bag for next time! And my littlest kiddo loves having a special place to stash her binkies all by herself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...