Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kids Say The Darnedest Things...

A funny story and some new items to add to my shop!

One of my 3, well almost 4 year old twin boys has developed a new obsession with putting toys in his pants. Not in his pockets, in his pants. He comes out of his room the other evening with a noticeable bulge in his PJ pants. My Hubby asks, "Whatcha got in your pants?" To which my son honestly and with a completely straight face replies, "The Big Bad Wolf!"

After watching my Hubby and me laughing hysterically, tears streaming down our faces, he reaches into his pants and says, "What? It really is the Big Bad Wolf!" and pulls out the finger puppet that goes with his 3 Little Pigs storybook!

I still get a huge smile on my face when I think of this conversation and I hope it helped make your day too! I also have a new item added to my shop, and a new design for my Matchbox Car Holder. Check em out!



Crayon Roll


Matchbox Car Holder






3 comments:

  1. Love the cars in a roll! What a great idea!

    I'd love to have you share this at my For the Kids Friday Link Party, going on now at SunScholars. Come join in on the fun!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hilarious!!! I love that cars roll - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...