Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Journal and Pen Organizer

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but well, I'm still trying to figure out how to keep the posts coming and still keep up with my crazy household! I have actually gotten a few projects completed but two of them are housewarming gifts for my sister-in-law that I haven't mailed yet. So just in case she decides to check out my blog, I'll have to wait to post those pictures. I can show you this picture though.

It's a new Journal and Pen Organizer. It's a little smaller than the last one I made, and this one is quilted too, for a little more stabilization. It also has a flap over the pens and journal when it's closed to keep everything from falling out. I was originally going to add handles too, but forgot decided against it.
 



It's available in my Etsy Shop, Miss Nicole Creates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...