Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get Crazy With The Hot Glue!

I gave my sewing machine a little rest yesterday and put my glue gun to work. I was tired of the dingy little basket I keep my girls' hair thingies in on the bathroom counter. It was one of their Easter baskets from last year, kind of a pastel purple, and not looking it's best after a year of toothpaste splatters and water all over it. (I don't have the neatest kids!)Anyway, I've seen these on other blogs and really liked the idea.

Hair Clippy Holder

I really wish I had some spray paint on hand before taking this picture. The rest of the frames in the kiddos bathroom are black. So that will have to be a project for another day!

Since I already had the glue gun all warmed up, I made a few new hair clippies too.


It was fun! I might have to make some more today...



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! My girls would love something like this, but I have a feeling all of their clips would end up in their hair at once if they had unlimited access to hair accessories. ;)

    Christina
    frozenfamily.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...