Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Girl and a Glue Gun Inspired Apron!

Well, it's Spring Break here in sunny Florida and its....raining. Boo! I ran out of plain hair clippies to beautify the other day, so today during the kiddos naptime I decided to go through the Goodwill bag and see if there was anything in there I could have some fun with. Score! I found a perfectly good pair of turquoise corduroy pants my littlest grew out of. A Girl and a Glue Gun makes these really cute aprons out of the pants legs of old jeans. I decided to give it a try. It was a super easy and super fast project! (I like those!) Of course I was making it for an almost 2 year old, who is also kinda teeny, so it would probably take longer to make an adult size one. But not by much. I really like it, and now my other kids want one too! I'm gonna have to start saving more outgrown jeans!

The Corduroy Apron
(inspired by AGAAGG)



Dragonfly Designs


Also linking up at seventhirtythree Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice Party!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...