Friday, August 19, 2011

Crochet Cuteness!

I've added some new cuteness to my Etsy shop, Miss Nicole Creates! My Mom taught me how to crochet some basic stitches when I was about 10 or 11, but I really wasn't all that into it. 21 years later and I'm so glad she taught me! I've gotten hooked, (pun intended!) and have been crocheting up a storm. Here are just a few things that I've been working on, and what I think are cute enough to add to my shop.

Some fun Button Flower Hair Clippies

Here's my youngest modeling the pink one, so you can see the size. Please ignore the bedhead!


And a cute Flower Headband...modeled by my oldest who complained it was WAY too sunny out to keep her eyes open. The life of a model!


These can be found in my Etsy shop, Miss Nicole Creates! Convo me for additional colors/styles!

Linking up to these fun parties!

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I did manage to crochet a flower clip a while back, really need to practise and do some more. Saw you on linky party and now google friend following. Please pop by, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...