Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pre-Shirred Fabric!

Ok, so I'm in love with elastic thread. I've made half a dozen little sundresses now using it and absolutely love how cute they come out with so little effort. Then I saw pre-shirred, pre-hemmed dresses right off the bolt at my local Walmart. All you have to do is cut the width you need, sew up the back, and add straps. If you want them. You don't even have to do that if you like strapless dresses. Waaayyyy to easy, I felt like I was cheating, but I'll admit it was super gratifying to have two adorable dresses for my girls done in like 15 minutes. And it only took me that long because I had to change thread colors! And then we got to have fun playing outside and have a little photo shoot. (It was really sunny out, and my littlest munchkin couldn't keep her eyes open, she looks either sleepy or sad in almost all the pics!)


See? Way to easy, just sewn up the back and ribbon for straps!



Linking up at these awesome parties!

1 comment:

  1. Does get any easier than that! She looks adorable in them!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...