Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yeah For Leftover Canvas!

I have discovered the joys of canvas! My Hubby bought the biggest canvas drop cloth he could find for me to make his Surfboard Sock. Which was pretty cool, because now I have a ton of extra canvas fabric for more projects! (He also bought way too much of the fabric for the nose piece, so now I can make some new pillows. Or maybe shorts for the boys. Or maybe....)

So, anyway, I finished Hubby's Surfboard Sock at 10 pm. I was going to call it a night because well, I'm getting old and my kiddos wake me up at 6:30 am. But then I realized it was the night before my oldest daughter's dance recital and I totally forgot to get her dance teacher a gift! I'm a dance teacher also, so I know how nice it feels to get a little appreciation. Guess I'm not going to bed yet! I look at all the leftover canvas at my feet and think, DUH! Grown up dance/tote bag!

Here it is! I really like how it turned out and since I have so much canvas, I put it in my Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...