Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Am I Thinking?

I'm braving a trip to the post office AND thrift stores today.....wait for it....with my three youngest children. Yeah, I know, what am I thinking? Have I completely lost my mind? My oldest daughter had a sleepover at Grammy and Poppop's (my mom and dad) last night and is off to dance camp today, so I only have 3 Munchkins at home with me today. I have orders to ship and I'm trying to decorate my house on a tighter-than-shoestring budget. And Hubby is back to work light-duty. Sooooo, I guess I'm going to have to pull on my big-girl panties and take the Munchkins with me. Wish me luck!

Today I'm sending off an order of cute little crayon rolls!

Well, off I go!


Linking up to these fun parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...