Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Abby!

My baby girl turned 3 last month. Wow. That's all I have to say.


This little Munchkin has been both my saving grace, looking at that sweet face when things are rough, and the cause of my gray hairs when that red headed monster temper decides to rear it's ugly head.


Abby is the epitome of the nursury rhyme:
There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good.
When she was bad,
She was horrid!

So, Happy Birthday to my Dear, Sweet, Loving, Beautiful, unbelievably Frustrating Little Redhead!


You're gonna go far! And you'll do it your way! ;)






1 comment:

  1. michelle mcdonoughJune 20, 2012 at 11:42 PM

    OMG this is an awsome blog nice going nicole i loved it smart funny real let's all keep it that way love you all so very much xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some feedback! Unless you're being mean...